Strategies, Exercises and Activities for Parents, Teachers and Administrators who are Supporting the Transition from Elementary School to Middle School
In response to educational challenges associated with Covid-19, Did You Know Publishing, Inc. is making available the use of several FREE and user-friendly Tool-kits (exercises, activities, strategies, and techniques) that offers purposeful and intentional ways for connecting and engaging parents and educators while preparing student learners for academic success.
Did You Know Publishing, Inc. recognizes that parents have been thrust into a world of uncertainty with expectations to educate their children in unprecedented ways during this pandemic. Being equipped with the necessary tools at their fingertips will produce less stress for all – students, parents, educators, administrators, and other stakeholders.
The online toolkit offers strategies, techniques, and exercises to promote opportunities that not only help students learn. They also assist in transitioning students to their upcoming school responsibilities while increasing collaboration between parents and educators to assist with student engagement.
The toolkit promotes intentional and purposeful improvements by giving:
- Helpful suggestions parents can use to assist their child at every grade level
- Reading readiness activities that include suggestions for students over the summer
- Math and science readiness to prepare students for the upcoming school year
- Information on how to help parents and educators make connections
- Preparation Checklists for the upcoming school year
|Parents, Teacher & Admin Guide to Support Learner Success (Middle School)|
Spanish Version PDFs: